Estate Planning Services
The primary area of practice at Sekhon Legal Services is Estate Planning.
Working with clients to ensure an in-depth understanding of their life circumstances and goals, I strive to obtain a holistic view of clients’ testamentary objectives. I then create a tailored Estate Plan that meets each client’s unique needs and requirements.
This includes considerations such as, but not limited to:
- Dual will strategy for small business owners and professionals
- Philanthropic goals of individuals and families
- Use of a trust structure to achieve clients’ lifetime and/or testamentary goals.
These planning services include preparing essential documents, such as:
- Powers of Attorney (Property and Personal Care)
- Trust Deeds (Testamentary and/or Inter Vivos)
- Letters of Wishes
My goal is to create peace of mind for clients by working with them to put an effective plan in place for situations of potential incapacity and to achieve testamentary wishes.